Bottlers

 

Mason Bottling Company

210 N. Avenue A
Mason, TX 76856 

325-347-5150 

Mason Bottling Company has been family owned and operated for 83 years. The business more frequently called Mason Dr Pepper was established by the late William "Koockie" Koock in 1929 when he purchased the bottling interest of the late Arch Reichenau and Roy Bratton. The building on the northeast corner of the square was purchased and Mr. Koock operated the business there until 1965 when it was moved to the present location, Highway 87 North and Avenue A. The business continued to grow and more space was needed so the building was enlarged in 1976. From a one man and one truck operation, the Dr Pepper business has grown to 20 full-time employees.

The Mission of the Fredericksburg Chamber of Commerce is to promote a positive growing business community.

306 E. Austin Street Fredericksburg, TX 78624