SUMMARY: Supervision of Ranch Club staff. Oversee the maintenance, cleanliness and day-to-day operations of the Ranch Club facility and equipment; ensuring that the physical environment is pleasing to the members and keeping the Ranch Club on the cutting edge of the industry in relation to the equipment and services available to the membership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Responsible for all casual dining operations at the Ranch Club
• Responsible for maintaining a high degree of service standards consistent with club operations
• Greeting members and guests of the Ranch Club and maintaining files
• Oversee all services and daily activities associated with the Ranch Club, including the preparation and analysis of all daily activity reports
• Assure, monitor, and inventory all necessary operating supplies
• Coordinate all Ranch Club related programs including swimming, tennis, sport court, bicycling, and other related activities
• Coordinate and ensure all written correspondence, reporting, newsletters, and communications for the Ranch Club
• Oversee general equipment to include maintenance of equipment and grounds - keep facilities and equipment neat and clean at all times in collaboration with other Departments
• Oversee all operational policies, procedures, controls, and fee structures to assure the safekeeping of assets, inventory, and resources
• Oversee all fiscal responsibilities and performance for the Ranch Club operations including planning, budgeting, forecasting, monitoring and corrective management
• Maintain and promote a superlative professional image with the community
• Enforcing Ranch Club Rules and Regulations
• Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff
• Scheduling staff working hours
• Enforcing staff policies and procedures
• Attending weekly operations meeting for Department Managers
• Conducting Ranch Club staff meetings
• Other duties as assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must be experienced in managing a Casual Dining restaurant concept. Should be proficient in Microsoft Work, Excel, Outlook, and Jonas Timekeeper system - or the ability to learn Jonas.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word Processing software; Excel Spreadsheet software; Jonas Timekeeper and some Jonas Accounting software, or the ability to learn Jonas.
Manages up to 10 subordinates at the Ranch Club. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, sit and walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
• The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Kelsie Sieckmann at email@example.com or by phone at 830-990-7626.
We look forward to meeting you!