We are looking for mechanically inclined, diligent individuals to learn to use computer
numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to perform a variety
of machining functions. CNC Operators are skilled professionals, able to work with
concentration and precision. They must be responsible and comply with all safety
guidelines. A keen eye for detail and mechanical aptitude are essential. The goal is to
produce high quality parts that meet required specifications.
• Learn to operate CNC machines to perform machining tasks such as
drilling, turning, grinding, milling etc.
• Understand specifications of the task at hand and deliver the desired result
by reading blueprints and mechanical drawings.
• Prepare and load raw materials and parts into the machines.
• Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make necessary
adjustments to produce better results.
• Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with
requirements to determine if the process has been completed properly.
• Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure functionality.
• Proven hands-on mechanical experience and aptitude
• A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
• Good communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
830-997-9434, ext 227